Ice Cream Sandwich Cake
From bottom to top you'll find pure and absolute scrumptious deliciousness! A layer of ice cream sandwiches is topped with whipped cream and chopped Reeses peanut butter cups or your favorite candy... As if that wasn't enough... the whole process is repeated again! I think I'm in heaven, enjoy!
- 24 ice cream sandwiches
- 16 ounces cool whip
- 1 jar caramel sundae topping
- 1 bag of your favorite candy, coarsely chopped (I used Reeses peanut butter cups)
Line a 9 x 13 inch pan with foil.
Lay half of the ice cream sandwiches (whole) in the bottom of the pan, trimming the last one to get it to fit (You may have to eat a small portion of an ice cream sandwich during assembly. I think you'll be okay.).
Top with half of the cool whip, half of the caramel sundae topping and half of the candy. Repeat these steps again, cover and freeze.
You'll also love
- Cheesecake Sugar Cookie Bars 4.4/5 (50 Votes)
- Chocolate Mocha Cake with... 4.4/5 (50 Votes)
- Salted Chocolate Toffee Pretzel... 4.6/5 (42 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Fudge 4.6/5 (40 Votes)
- Buttermint Ice Cream with White... 4.8/5 (18 Votes)
- Pumpkin Sticky Buns with Pecan... 4.7/5 (22 Votes)
- Lemon Cake Batter Truffles 4.1/5 (84 Votes)
- Brown Sugar Pound Cake with... 3.9/5 (122 Votes)