Classic Parmesan Scalloped Potatoes
Yukon golds get top treatment in this flavorful side dish recipe. Simple ingredients, like parsley, salt, pepper, and Parmesan cheese, keep the focus on the buttery spuds
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 pounds Yukon gold potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 3 cups whipping cream
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup (2 oz.) grated Parmesan cheese
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
1. Melt butter in a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Stir in potatoes and next 5 ingredients, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low, and cook, stirring gently, 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
2. Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish; sprinkle with cheese.
3. Bake at 400° for 25 to 30 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown. Remove to a wire rack, and let stand 10 minutes before serving.
You'll also love
- Ginger-Streusel Pumpkin Pie Recipe 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Salmon Croquettes 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Sweet & Spicy Sugarcane Shrimp 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Chunky Potato Soup 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- New Orleans Fried Shrimp Po’ Boy 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Seared Scallops with Haricots Verts 4.5/5 (30 Votes)
- Seared Sea Scallops 4.6/5 (18 Votes)