Crustless Spinach Quiche
This is a versatile crustless quiche recipe that can be adapted to your tastes. You can easily add bacon, mushrooms, peppers—go wild!
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) package fresh or frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 5 eggs, beaten
- 3 cups Muenster cheese, shredded
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 50mins
Adapted from allrecipes.com
Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a 9-inch pie pan.
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onions and cook, stirring occasionally, until onions are soft. Stir in spinach and continue cooking until excess moisture has evaporated.
In a large bowl, combine eggs, cheese, salt and pepper. Add spinach mixture and stir to blend. Scoop into prepared pie pan.
Bake in preheated oven until eggs have set, about 30 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes before serving.
You'll also love
- Mini Beef Wellington Appetizer 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Pumpkin Bread 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Beverage-Banana Raspberry Smoothie 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Ranch Potatoes 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Mushroom and Spinach Frittata with... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Cheese Fudge 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Coconut Shrimp & Chicken Curry 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Penne with Spinach, Cherry... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)