Keep Christmas morning running smooth with a scrumptious make ahead and time saving Christmas Casserole made with eggs, bread, ham, cheese, onions and green peppers. If you like western omelets you'll love this casserole! Happy Holidays!
- 16 slices bread with crusts removed
- 8 slices ham
- 8 slices cheese
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 cup onion, minced
- 1/4 cup green pepper
- 3 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon worstershire
- Dash of tabasco
Cooking time 60mins
Butter 9 x 13 casserole dish. Layer, bread, ham, cheese, bread.
Beat eggs and mix in seasonings. Pour over bread. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Melt 1/4 pound of butter and pour over top. Cover with crushed corn flake crumbs.
Bake uncovered for 1 hour at 350 degrees fahrenheit.
Let sit for 10 minutes before serving.
You'll also love
- Garlic Roasted Chicken Leg Quarters 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Feta Stuffed Fig Glazed Lamb... 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Dark Chocolate Protein Pancakes 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Crepes à la Julia Child 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Quick Julienned Vegetable Saute 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Easy Cranberry & Apple Cake (Ina... 4.3/5 (22 Votes)
- Ham & Cheese Egg Cups 4.4/5 (7 Votes)