Garlic Roasted Chicken Leg Quarters
Rate this recipe 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Yields 4 servings
- 4 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon dried leaf oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- dash freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 chicken leg quarters
- 1/2 cup chicken broth (part dry white wine, if desired)
Heat oven to 425°.
Combine the garlic, oregano, salt, chili powder, cumin, and black pepper. Add olive oil and mix well. Use a mortar and pestle to make a paste consistency, or mash with a fork.
Wash chicken leg quarters and pat dry. Snip off any excess skin. Arrange the chicken pieces in a baking dish and pat the garlic mixture over each quarter. Pour 1/2 cup of chicken broth (part dry white wine, if desired) into the baking dish. Bake for 40 to 50 minutes, or until juices run clear.
You'll also love
- Feta Stuffed Fig Glazed Lamb... 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Chicken Curry Fried Rice 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Cuisine at Home Parmesan-Crusted... 3.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Garlic Parmesan Bread Sticks 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Honey Garlic Moose 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Picnic Basket Buttermilk Fried... 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Sticky Chicken 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
Review this recipe