Turnip Cauliflower Mash
Rate this recipe 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- 1 lb peeled and trimmed turnips, cut into 1 " pieces
- 1 medium head of cauliflower, cut into florets (about 1 lb of cauliflower florets)
- 4 Tbsp grass fed ghee or butter
- 3/4 tsp Celtic sea salt
- 1/4 tsp cracked black pepper
Adapted from lowcarboneday.com
Steam the turnips and cauliflower until fork tender.
Place the steamed turnips and cauliflower with the remaining ingredients into a food processor.
Blend until smooth.
Adjust seasoning to taste.
You'll also love
- Veg Hakka Noodles 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Pineapple Raita 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Triple Tomato Chicken W.W. Points... 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Strawberry-Jicama Toss 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Asian Orange Chicken Thighs with... 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Turnip Green Dip 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Roasted Turnips & Butternut Squash... 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
Review this recipe