Cheesy Cauliflower Cakes
A great recipe to use as a healthier substitute for hash browns, you'll love these Cheesy Cauliflower Cakes!
- 1 head cauliflower
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup panko
- Small pinch of cayenne pepper
- Jane's 'mixed up' salt (regular salt is fine too)
- 1 tablespoon Butter & olive oil
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cut cauliflower into florets & cook in boiling water until tender about 10 minutes. Drain. Mash the cauliflower while still warm. Stir cheese, eggs, panko, cayenne & salt to taste.
Coat the bottom of a griddle or skillet with butter and olive oil over medium-high heat. Form the cauliflower mixture into patties about 3 inches across. Cook until golden brown & set, about 3 minutes per side. Keep each batch warm in the oven while you cook the rest.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (890 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (706 Votes)
- Body Flush and Detox Water 4.5/5 (505 Votes)
- Butternut Squash, Ricotta &... 4.5/5 (494 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Oven Roasted Cauliflower 4.5/5 (101 Votes)
- Lemon Garlic Shrimp over... 4.5/5 (103 Votes)