Cheesy Cauliflower Cakes
A great recipe to use as a healthier substitute for hash browns, you'll love these Cheesy Cauliflower Cakes!
- 1 head cauliflower
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup panko
- Small pinch of cayenne pepper
- Jane's 'mixed up' salt (regular salt is fine too)
- 1 tablespoon Butter & olive oil
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cut cauliflower into florets & cook in boiling water until tender about 10 minutes. Drain. Mash the cauliflower while still warm. Stir cheese, eggs, panko, cayenne & salt to taste.
Coat the bottom of a griddle or skillet with butter and olive oil over medium-high heat. Form the cauliflower mixture into patties about 3 inches across. Cook until golden brown & set, about 3 minutes per side. Keep each batch warm in the oven while you cook the rest.
You'll also love
- Italian Brunch Torte 4.4/5 (128 Votes)
- Texas Roadhouse Sirloin Beef Tips 3.8/5 (257 Votes)
- Bacon Wrapped Smokies 4.5/5 (113 Votes)
- Lentil, Zucchini and Tomato Tart... 4.5/5 (114 Votes)
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Truffles 4.5/5 (110 Votes)
- Outback Kookaburra Wings 3.8/5 (194 Votes)
- Lemon Garlic Shrimp over... 4.5/5 (103 Votes)
- Gluten Free, Grain Free Cheesy... 4.5/5 (84 Votes)