Pineapple raita is a cool & refreshing dish. it has a lot of healthy benefits tagged to it.
- 1 cup pineapple chopped
- 2 cup thick beaten yogurt
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp finely chopped green chilli
- 1 tsp coriander leaves finely chopped
- 1 tsp pomegranate seeds
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Salt to taste
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from shobhapink.blogspot.in
1. Take yogurt in a bowl.
2. Add cumin seed powder & salt. Beat the yogurt until it becomes smooth.
3. Add chopped green chili in it & mix well.
4. Add pineapple chunks & mix well.
5. Take out pineapple raita in a serving bowl & garnished with chopped coriander leaves & pomegranate seeds.
6. Keep it in refrigerator for 1-2 hours. Serve chilled.