Veg Hakka Noodles
Veg hakka Noodles is a popular Street food. Colorful vegetables are
stir fried in high flame & tossed with noodles.
- 1 packet noodles
- 10 to 12 french beans
- 2 medium sized carrot
- 1 bunch spring onions
- 1 handful bean sprouts (optional)
- 1 tsp ajinomoto powder
- 2 tsp soya sauce
- 3 tsp vinegar
- 8 tbsp oil
- Salt to taste
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from shobhapink.blogspot.in
1. Wash vegetables. String french beans & make very fine strips.
2. Peel carrots & cut them into fine strips. Chop onions.
3. Retain 2 stems of spring onions & finely chop them.
4. Boil noodles with sufficient water, some salt & 1 tbsp of oil till
noodles are soft. Drain out water.
5. Pour some water of room temperature on them, so that they do not stick
6. Heat oil in a sufficiently big kadai, add chopped onions & fry on a
medium flame till they are transparent.
7. Add vegetables, bean sprouts, ajinomoto & salt to taste.
8. Cook on a medium flame till vegetables are tender but also crunchy.
9. Add noodles, soya sauce, vinegar & finely chopped greens.
10. Mix well. Simmer for 5-10 minutes, Serve hot.