Crispy Potatoes with Fennel
We had this on New Years Eve 2011. Jessica made this to go with Beef Tenderloin
- 1 Fennel Bulb
- 3 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 lb. red potatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
Preheat oven to 475. Rinse fennel thoroughly. Trim stalks from bulb, reserving fronds for another use. Thinly slice bulb.
Add oil to a 9 inch cast iron skillet. Arrange half of potato slices in skillet. Layer with fennel slices and remaining potatoes. Sprinkle with thyme, salt and pepper. Cover with Aluminum foil.
Bake at 475 for 35 minutes. Uncover and bake 15 more minutes or until vegetables are browned. Serve hot or at room temperature, if desired, transfer to serving bow.
You'll also love
- Fish Livornaise 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Grilled Tuna with... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Huckleberry ice cream 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Zucchini, Red Beans & Rice 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Rice, Broccoli, Feta Sauté 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Smoked Salmon Quiche with Crispy... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Seared Scallops, Fennel Salad,... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Cabbage, Cucumber & Fennel Salad... 4.4/5 (5 Votes)