Battered Fried Crab Sticks
Battered Fried Crab Sticks is one of most simple snacks I’ve ever cooked!
- 17 ounces crab sticks
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 1/2 cup flour
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from everythingofcooking.com
Beat the egg in a deep bowl.
Add the milk, water, salt and sugar.
Pour the flour in slowly and stir until the lumps dissolve.
Heat up a deep skillet.
Pour vegetable oil for deep frying.
Drop every crab stick into the batter, then take out and place on the skillet.
Fry on each side until brown.
Let the crab sticks cool a bit before serving. As a dish they’re good with rice and ketchup.
You'll also love
- Slow-Cooker Coconut Curry Chicken 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Pineapple Orange Banana Cocktail 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Simple, Pan-Fried Pork Chops 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- English Muffins 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Slow-Cooker Southwestern Pot Roast 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Gambas al Ajillo (Shrimp in Garlic... 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Fried Noodles With Garlic Shrimp 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- CRAB AND CREAM CHEESE STUFFED SNOW... 4.6/5 (16 Votes)