This Cranberry Salad is always a huge hit at our family holiday party! It's a must try, trust me you'll love it. Happy Holidays!
- 1 (10 ounce) bag fresh whole cranberries (about 3 cups)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 240mins
Pulse the cranberries in a food processor until fine and no large pieces remain. Transfer to a large mixing bowl and stir in the sugar. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or up to overnight.
Drain any accumulated juices from the cranberries and reserve for another use, and then stir in the marshmallows and drained pineapple and set aside.
Whip the heavy cream in a large mixing bowl until it begins to thicken, about 1 minute, and then beat in the powdered sugar and vanilla until soft peaks form, 3 to 5 minutes. Fold the whipped cream into the cranberry mixture, one third at a time, until fully incorporated. Transfer to an 8-by-8-inch baking dish.
Refrigerate or freeze for about 2 hours. Right before serving, garnish with the pomegranate seeds.
You'll also love
- Sausage and Sauerkraut Fritters 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Spicy Papaya/ Pineapple Shrimp 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Pineapple carpaccio and coconut... 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Crab Rangoon 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Maple-Bourbon Basted Grilled Salmon 4.2/5 (28 Votes)
- Beef Stroganoff (From the "old"... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Fried Cabbage with Bacon, Onion, &... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Tyler Florence's Pan Roasted... 4.3/5 (18 Votes)