Christmas Cranberry Salad
Pretty Christmas fruit salad, and soo good too! Your holiday guests will love it.
- 2 cups ripe fresh cranberries
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple in 100% juice, drained well
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 (12-ounce) tub Cool Whip, thawed
- 1/4 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup sweetened flaked coconut
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Drain pineapple well in a colander then press down on it with your hand to squeeze all the juice out. (Nobody wants a watery salad.) Set aside.
Grind cranberries in a blender; then add the sugar and pulse blender a few more times to combine. Pour mixture into a mixing bowl. Stir in the pineapple. Gently fold in the Cool Whip, marshmallows, pecans, and coconut.
Transfer to a serving bowl and refrigerate until serving time.
You'll also love
- Potato & Leek Gratin 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Spanish Rice with Chorizo 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Eggplant Parmesan 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Easy Lasagna Pasta Bake 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Meyer Lemon Pizzelles 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Coffee-Marinated Flank Fajitas... 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Bacon, Spinach, Swiss, &... 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Nanny's Fruitcake Cookies Recipe 4.1/5 (10 Votes)