Like crab rangoon wontons? You'll love this and so will your guests. These are prettier to present, easier to make, and a heck of a lot healthier than the kind you get at your local Chinese restaurant - these appetizer wontons are baked in the oven rather than fried. Make plenty as these will fly off your buffet and finger food table.
- CRAB FILLING:
- 1/2 tablespoon butter
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 3 ounces cream cheese, cut into pieces
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 4 ounces parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay seasoning
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 2/3 cup crab meat (canned is fine)
- 12 wonton wrappers
- 1/2 tablespoon melted butter
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 25mins
Preheat over to 350°F.
Prepare pan by spraying mini muffin tins with oil or cooking spray.
To prepare filling, saute green onion in butter until tender. Reduce heat to low. Add cheeses and mayonnaise and stir constantly until melted. Add lemon and all seasons except paprika.
Gently stir in crab meat. Heat 1 to 2 minutes, until warm.
To prepare wontons, gently brush each wonton with butter before placing in mini muffin tins. Let edges of wonton wrapper stick up from the top of the tins.
Add filling to wonton wrappers and bake 12 to 15 minutes, until golden and crispy. Sprinkle filing with a pink of paprika.
You'll also love
- WW Baked Crab Rangoon 4.5/5 (18 Votes)
- Crab Rangoon 4.2/5 (29 Votes)
- Applebee's Baby Back Ribs 3.7/5 (22 Votes)
- Darrell's Crockpot Apple Butter 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Linguine with Seafood and Sundried... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Beef Stroganoff (From the "old"... 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Mrs. Dash Tilapia 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Chunky Split Pea Soup with Ham 4.5/5 (6 Votes)