Pineapple-Caramel Sponge Cakes
Super easy, 4 mini pre-made sponge cakes are topped with ice cream and a wonderful warm caramel and pineapple sauce. Scrumptiously delicious!
- 1 (8-ounces) can unsweetened DOLE® Crushed Pineapple in 100% Pineapple Juice, drained
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 4 individual round sponge cakes
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, softened
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
In a small saucepan, combine pineapple and caramel topping. Cook over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
Place sponge cakes on dessert plates. Top each with a scoop of ice cream and 1/4 cup pineapple sauce. Serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Chili & Cheese Mini Pasta Pies 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Chicken Scallopini with Lemon... 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- No Fail Yeast Bread 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Seafood Stuffed Onion 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Raspberry Applesauce Salad 4.2/5 (36 Votes)
- Aunt Jemima Coffee Cake 3.8/5 (127 Votes)
- Easy Applesauce Pork Chops 4.2/5 (29 Votes)
- Baltimore Berger Cookies 3.9/5 (29 Votes)