Pineapple-Caramel Sponge Cakes
Super easy, 4 mini pre-made sponge cakes are topped with ice cream and a wonderful warm caramel and pineapple sauce. Scrumptiously delicious!
- 1 (8-ounces) can unsweetened DOLE® Crushed Pineapple in 100% Pineapple Juice, drained
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 4 individual round sponge cakes
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, softened
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
In a small saucepan, combine pineapple and caramel topping. Cook over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
Place sponge cakes on dessert plates. Top each with a scoop of ice cream and 1/4 cup pineapple sauce. Serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Loaded Baked Potato Slabs with... 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Kidney Bean Salad with Walnuts and... 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Chili & Cheese Mini Pasta Pies 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Earl Grey Cupcakes with Lemon Earl... 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Cheddar Bacon Onion Sliders 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Cinnamon Cake with Cinnamon-Cream... 4.2/5 (28 Votes)
- Air Fryer Apple Dumplings 4/5 (49 Votes)
- Angel Lush with Pineapple 5/5 (5 Votes)