Aunt Jemima Coffee Cake
Enjoy the homemade goodness of freshly baked Aunt Jemima Coffee Cake! This classic recipe makes the delicious, rich coffee cake you're craving.
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs (5 full size graham crackers)
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 5 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- COFFEE CAKE:
- 3 cups Aunt Jemima® Original or Buttermilk Original Pancake & Waffle Mix
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup (8-ounce) sour cream
- 3/4 cup 2% milk
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 45mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Spray 9"x 13" baking pan with nonfat cooking spray.
For topping, combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, nuts and cinnamon in small bowl. Add butter, stir until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Set aside.
For coffee cake, combine pancake mix and sugar in large bowl; mix well.
In medium bowl, combine sour cream, milk, oil, egg and vanilla with wire whisk; add to dry ingredients.
Mix just until dry ingredients are moistened. Batter will be thick.
Spread evenly into prepared pan. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Serve warm and enjoy!