Chicken Chile Relleno Casserole
Chicken Chile Relleno Casserole is great for any occasion. Cheesy, spicy and delicious.
- 1-1/2 lbs cooked, cut up chicken
- 7 Pasilla chile's, roasted, skinned and seeded
- 1 pound of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 pound shredded Monterey jack cheese
- 1/4 pound of pepper jack cheese
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 teaspoons of salt
Adapted from facebook.com
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Place chicken in crockpot with a cup of verde sauce cooked on high for 4 hours and then shred chicken.
In a 9×13 casserole dish. Place a layer of green chili’s. Add chicken on top of chili’s. Top with shredded cheese (about half of your mixed cheese) Add a layer of chili’s on top of cheese.
In a bowl beat eggs, evaporated milk, salt and flour. Pour on top chili layers. Top with the rest of cheese. Bake at 350 degress for 45-60 minutes or until done.
Let rest 5 minutes before cutting!!
You'll also love
- Migas for Breakfast 4.4/5 (29 Votes)
- Simple Baked Meatballs with Rice &... 3.9/5 (66 Votes)
- Tender Slow-Cooker Mushroom Lamb... 4.1/5 (55 Votes)
- Crock Pot Cheeseburger Macaroni 4.3/5 (34 Votes)
- Ranch (or Caesar) Chicken & Rice 4.4/5 (23 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Cashew Chicken 4.3/5 (27 Votes)
- Curry Chicken Broccoli Casserole 4.2/5 (24 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken & Loaded Potato... 4.5/5 (22 Votes)