SHRIMP FETTUCCINE WITH SPINACH AND PARMESAN
This came out really well. My husband said "better than restaurant" meal.
- 8 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 10 ounces medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 6 ounces fresh baby spinach
- 1 1/4 ounces Parmesan cheese, shaved
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
1. Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
2. Melt butter and oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic to pan; cook 1 minute. Remove garlic from pan with a slotted spoon; place in a small bowl. Increase heat to medium-high. Add shrimp, salt, and pepper to pan; cook 4 minutes or until shrimp are done, stirring occasionally. Add pasta, spinach, and garlic to pan; cook 1 minute or until the spinach wilts, tossing to coat.
3. Sprinkle with cheese.
You'll also love
- Moonshine-Cherry Blush 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Maple-Glazed Stuffed Roast Pork 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Olive Garden Angel Hair and Three... 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Sweet Orange Shrimp 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Linguine all' Astice (Lobster... 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- "No Bake" Baked Potato Salad 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Shrimp Thermidor**** 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Spinach Soup 4.3/5 (13 Votes)