Sweet Orange Shrimp
- Juice of 1 large orange
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 lb large peeled/deveined shrimp (thawed)
- 1 tablespoon Arrowroot
- 1-2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon of dried parsley
Squeeze juice of orange (1/2 cup) into medium bowl.
Whisk in mayonnaise, horseradish, honey, garlic, parsley, and seasoned salt until blended; set aside.
Preheat large sauté pan on medium-high 2–3 minutes. Place oil in pan, then add shrimp; sprinkle with arrowroot. Cook and stir 2–3 minutes or until shrimp just begin to turn pink.
Stir in orange juice mixture; reduce heat to medium. Simmer and stir 3–4 minutes or until shrimp are opaque and sauce thickens. Serve.
You'll also love
- Mango Avocado Salad 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Linguine all' Astice (Lobster... 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- "No Bake" Baked Potato Salad 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Shrimp Thermidor**** 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Impossibly Easy French Apple Pie 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Lemon Poppy Seed Layer Cake 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Strawberry Orange Trifle 4.3/5 (14 Votes)
- Yucatan Shrimp 4/5 (81 Votes)