Cajun Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo
A creamy Alfredo fettuccine spiced with cajun seasoning and served with blackened shrimp that makes for a quick and tasty meal for the family that is also sure to impress guests!
- 8 ounces fettuccine or your favourite pasta
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon cajun seasoning
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup dry white wine or chicken broth
- 1 cup heavy/whipping cream
- 1 cup parmigiano reggiano (parmesan), grated
- 1/2 tablespoon cajun seasoning or to taste
- 1/4 cup green onion, sliced (optional)
Adapted from closetcooking.com
Start cooking the pasta.
Melt the butter in a pan over medium-high heat, toss the shrimp in the cajun seasoning, add to pan and cook, about 2-3 minutes per side, and set aside.
Add the garlic to the pan and saute until fragrant, about a 30 seconds.
Deglaze the pan with the wine, add the heavy cream, parmesan and cajun seasoning and cook until it thickens a bit, about 3-5 minutes.
Toss the pasta in with the Alfredo sauce along with the shrimp and serve garnished with green onions.
You'll also love
- Pasta Salad With Chicken 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Peach Salsa 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Pesto Tortellini Salad 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Mexican-Style Shrimp Ceviche 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Sweet and Creamy Bacon and Sausage... 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Salmon Salad Sandwich 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Grilled Shrimp Foil Packets 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- “Light” Bolognese Sauce with... 4.3/5 (3 Votes)