Best Peach Cobbler Ever
"This is a very moist cobbler - easy to make and delicious to eat
Rate this recipe 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- 1 (29 ounce) can sliced peaches, with juice
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 1 tablespooncornstarch
- 1/2 cupwater
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
Adapted from keyingredient.com
Preheat oven ~350 degrees
~In a large bowl, combine sliced peaches with juice,
Dissolve cornstarch in water
And stir into peach mixture
~In another bowl,
Beat until smooth - mixture will be thin.
Melt 1/2 cup butter in a 9x13 inch pan.
~Pour batter over melted butter.
~Spoon peaches over batter.
*Sprinkle top with additional cinnamon and nutmeg.
Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour,
or until knife inserted comes out clean.
You'll also love
- Pork Medallions with Fresh Pear... 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Baked Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (23 Votes)
- Raspberry & Serrano Sangria 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- PEACH COBBER 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
Review this recipe