Apple Pie Enchiladas
Flour tortillas filled with apple pie filling are rolled up and baked in a brown cinnamon sugar syrup. Easy as.. well, pie! lol
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling (I used Great Value brand)
- 6 large size (8") flour tortillas (I use the refrigerated ones)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar (I used dark brown)
- 1/2 cup water
- Vanilla ice cream or whipped cream/whipped topping for serving
Preheat oven to 350 F. Lightly spray a 13x9" baking pan with cooking spray.
Spoon pie filling near the center of the tortillas; lightly sprinkle top with cinnamon. Roll tortillas up and place seam side down in the prepared baking pan.
In a medium saucepan, bring the margarine, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and water to a boil over medium/medium-high heat. Cook, stirring constantly, for 5 minutes.
Pour sauce evenly over tortillas; sprinkle tops lightly with extra cinnamon, if desired.
Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until bubbly and top is lightly browned.
Serve slightly warm or cold with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream/whipped topping.