Pink Lemonade Ice Cream Pie
So easy to prepare with only 3 ingredients. This Pink Lemonade Ice Cream Pie is a perfect dessert when you have company coming over for dinner.
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream (do not use vanilla bean)
- 1 1/2 to 2 packets of pink lemonade Kool-Aid (not sugar-free)
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- Few drops pink food coloring (optional)
Adapted from favfamilyrecipes.com
Soften the vanilla ice cream, stir in pink lemonade until completely mixed in and dissolved. If you want to give it a brighter pink color, stir in a little bit of pink food coloring.
Pour half into each pie crust. Cover and freeze at least an hour before serving.
You'll also love
- Pasta with Meat Sauce 4.5/5 (57 Votes)
- Vanilla Cake with Strawberry Cream... 4.4/5 (59 Votes)
- Chocolate Hug Cookies 4/5 (105 Votes)
- Crockpot Rice and Porkchops 4.4/5 (64 Votes)
- Parmesan Baked Potato Halves 4.4/5 (63 Votes)
- Ina Garten's Lemon Loaf Cake 4.1/5 (89 Votes)
- Lemon Drop Martini Cupcakes 4.3/5 (86 Votes)
- Chocolate Thumbprint Kiss Cookies 4.2/5 (81 Votes)