Pink Lemonade Ice Cream Pie
So easy to prepare with only 3 ingredients. This Pink Lemonade Ice Cream Pie is a perfect dessert when you have company coming over for dinner.
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream (do not use vanilla bean)
- 1 1/2 to 2 packets of pink lemonade Kool-Aid (not sugar-free)
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- Few drops pink food coloring (optional)
Adapted from favfamilyrecipes.com
Soften the vanilla ice cream, stir in pink lemonade until completely mixed in and dissolved. If you want to give it a brighter pink color, stir in a little bit of pink food coloring.
Pour half into each pie crust. Cover and freeze at least an hour before serving.
You'll also love
- Cheesecake Factory's Carrot Cake... 4.6/5 (48 Votes)
- Bacon Hasselback Potatoes 4.6/5 (48 Votes)
- Crispy Parmesan Kale Chips 4.6/5 (48 Votes)
- Vanilla Cake with Strawberry Cream... 4.5/5 (57 Votes)
- Pumpkin Dip 4.5/5 (57 Votes)
- Lemon Pudding Cake 4.5/5 (57 Votes)
- Scallops with Lemon Wine Sauce and... 4.5/5 (56 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Fudge (Easiest EVER) 4.5/5 (56 Votes)