Banana Bread Sweet & fluffy
I make this about twice a month when the bananas don't get eaten up and start to brown. This recipe is quick and easy and I always get the most fluffiest and sweeter than any other recipe, banana bread from this.
- 3 to 4 ripe bananas
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 70mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
With a large spoon and bowl, mix butter into the mashed bananas. then mix the sugar egg and vanilla into the bananas. Sprinkle the baking soda and salt over the mixture and mix in. Add the flour last and mix.
Pour batter into a buttered 4 X 8-inch loaf pan and bake for 1 hour.
Cool on a rack, slice and serve!
You'll also love
- Philly Cheese Steak Sloppy Joes 4.5/5 (200 Votes)
- Fail-Proof Pizza Dough & Cheesy... 4.1/5 (357 Votes)
- Authentic Tiramisu 4.4/5 (201 Votes)
- Banana Brownies with Frosting 3.9/5 (412 Votes)
- Apple Crisp Cheesecake 4.2/5 (254 Votes)
- Best French Toast Ever 4.1/5 (193 Votes)
- Cheesecake Crescent Rolls 4.2/5 (201 Votes)
- Clean Banana Bread 4.4/5 (110 Votes)