- Aprox. 12 large shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- 3 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- Salt, if needed
- Cayenne pepper
- Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil
- Rice (for serving)
- Salad (for serving)
Adapted from freecoconutrecipes.com
Lay shrimp in a single layer on a plate. Generously sprinkle 1 teaspoon of the seasoning over the shrimp. Flip over to other side and season with the rest of the seasoning. Lightly sprinkle with salt if you used a salt free seasoning. Add cayenne pepper if you want a spicier shrimp.
Heat 1/4 inch coconut oil in frying pan. Fry shrimp in medium to high heat until you start to see the edges turn white, approximately 2 minutes.
Flip and cook other side, approximately 1 to 1 1/2 minutes. Do not overcook.
Recipe submitted by Rebekah, Wellington, FL
You'll also love
- Vegetarian Wild Mushroom &... 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Fire Roasted Tomato Soup 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- white chocolate cranberry nut... 4.3/5 (36 Votes)
- Hot Apple Fritters 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Crab Cakes 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Pumpkin Almond Coconut Butter Cups 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- PINEAPPLE COCONUT CREAM PIE 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Curry Shrimp Salad Stuffed Avocados 4.2/5 (36 Votes)