Fire Roasted Tomato Soup
A healthy, quick and easy delicious fire roasted tomato soup. Serve with crackers or homemade bread. Enjoy!
- 1 can (14.5-ounce) can fire roasted tomatoes
- 2 cups chicken or vegetable broth, water is fine too, just add some salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon herb mixture (Mrs. Dash, Italian Seasoning, Grill mixture, etc.)
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- Sweetener equivalent to 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon liquid smoke
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Heat all ingredients and simmer for at least ten minutes.
Puree with an immersion blender, leaving a few chunks.
Adjust salt and pepper to taste and serve.