Fire Roasted Tomato Soup
A healthy, quick and easy delicious fire roasted tomato soup. Serve with crackers or homemade bread. Enjoy!
- 1 can (14.5-ounce) can fire roasted tomatoes
- 2 cups chicken or vegetable broth, water is fine too, just add some salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon herb mixture (Mrs. Dash, Italian Seasoning, Grill mixture, etc.)
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- Sweetener equivalent to 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon liquid smoke
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Heat all ingredients and simmer for at least ten minutes.
Puree with an immersion blender, leaving a few chunks.
Adjust salt and pepper to taste and serve.
You'll also love
- Country French Omelet (Bacon &... 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts with... 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Easy Crockpot Pulled Pork 4.3/5 (33 Votes)
- Spinach Dip Baked Chicken 4.3/5 (34 Votes)
- Beef Stew with Mushrooms, Rosemary... 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Marinated Italian Tomatoes 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Jacques Pepin's Beef Stew in Red... 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- French Onion Soup - Slow Cooker 4.7/5 (3 Votes)