Pumpkin Almond Coconut Butter Cups
Create a yummy pair with pumpkin and coconut with this Pumpkin Almond Coconut Butter Cups recipe.
- 1/2 cup organic, canned pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup unsalted, raw almond butter
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup slightly melted coconut butter (homemade or store bought)
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Adapted from mangiablog.com
In a small mixing bowl, combine the pumpkin, almond butter, maple syrup, and pumpkin pie spice until smooth.
Divide the mixture between 15 mini silicone muffin cups (about 1 teaspoon of filling per cup)
Spoon the slightly melted coconut butter over each cup and freeze until set, about 45 minutes.
Remove from silicone cups and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Crock Pot Potatoes 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- FRIED CABBAGE WITH SAUSAGE 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Banana Oat Dog Treat Cookies 4.3/5 (31 Votes)
- Lobster Avocado Salad 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Spiced Pumpkin Soup 4.3/5 (35 Votes)
- PUMPKIN SHEET CAKE WITH CREAM... 4.4/5 (26 Votes)
- Double Coconut and Peanut Butter... 4.4/5 (31 Votes)