Spinach Feta Crescent Rolls
It's a wrap! Wrap fresh spinach, feta, mozzarella and red pepper flakes in refrigerated crescent roll dough for appetizers that are beyond delicious!
- 3 ounces fresh baby spinach, chopped
- 2 ounces black olives, finely diced (Optional)
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Dash salt and pepper
- 2 tubes crescent rolls
- 1 egg white, beaten
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Put spinach and olives in a large mixing bowl. Add feta, mozzarella, red pepper flakes and salt and pepper. Toss thoroughly and set aside.
Unroll the crescent dough and divide into triangles.
Using a spoon, place small heaps of spinach mixture on the wide part of the dough triangle.
Roll them up and place them on a greased cookie sheet.
Brush lightly with the egg white.
Bake 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Serve immediately or at room temperature.
You'll also love
- Avocado Egg Salad Sandwich 4.5/5 (84 Votes)
- Spinach Manicotti 4.5/5 (88 Votes)
- Yummy Cheese Soup 4.5/5 (87 Votes)
- Garlic Parmesan Roasted Brussel... 4.6/5 (81 Votes)
- Papa John’s Garlic Dipping Sauce 3.9/5 (450 Votes)
- No-Knead Crusty Artisan Bread 4.2/5 (109 Votes)
- Shrimp Pasta with Tomatoes, Lemon... 4.4/5 (96 Votes)
- Charleston Cheese Dip 4.5/5 (77 Votes)