Spinach Feta Crescent Rolls
It's a wrap! Wrap fresh spinach, feta, mozzarella and red pepper flakes in refrigerated crescent roll dough for appetizers that are beyond delicious!
- 3 ounces fresh baby spinach, chopped
- 2 ounces black olives, finely diced (Optional)
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Dash salt and pepper
- 2 tubes crescent rolls
- 1 egg white, beaten
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Put spinach and olives in a large mixing bowl. Add feta, mozzarella, red pepper flakes and salt and pepper. Toss thoroughly and set aside.
Unroll the crescent dough and divide into triangles.
Using a spoon, place small heaps of spinach mixture on the wide part of the dough triangle.
Roll them up and place them on a greased cookie sheet.
Brush lightly with the egg white.
Bake 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Serve immediately or at room temperature.
You'll also love
- Amish Macaroni Salad 4.2/5 (104 Votes)
- Beer & Pretzel Caramels 4.5/5 (72 Votes)
- Broccoli Cheddar Baked Potato 4.5/5 (73 Votes)
- APPLE CIDER MOLASSES HONEY CURE... 4.6/5 (70 Votes)
- Pumpkin Snickerdoodles 4.5/5 (73 Votes)
- Baked Salmon with Tomatoes,... 4.5/5 (72 Votes)
- World's Best Corned Beef Cheese... 4.5/5 (76 Votes)
- Spinach & Gruyere Cheese Quiche... 3.7/5 (197 Votes)