So simple and delicious! Serve this Shrimp Dip with endives along with your favorite crackers, chips or crusty bread.
- 1 (8-ounce) bar fat free cream cheese, softened
- 5 tablespoon light mayonnaise dressing
- 2 tablespoons fat free milk
- 8 ounces cooked shrimp, chopped
- 2 tablespoons horseradish
- 1 teaspoon wasabi paste (prepared in tube)
- Dash hot sauce
- 1/3 cup scallions, diced
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 65mins
Combine cream cheese, light mayonnaise dressing, and fat free milk until blended.
Mix in remaining ingredients. Garnish with scallions.
Refrigerate for 1 hour prior to serving. Serve with crackers or endive.
You'll also love
- Irish Corned Beef Dinner 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Crab Eggs Benedict 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- HAWAIIAN COCKTAIL FRANKS 4.1/5 (22 Votes)
- Southern Living 5-star Chili 4/5 (32 Votes)
- Macaroni & Cheese 4.2/5 (24 Votes)
- Charleston Shrimp Perloo 3.9/5 (54 Votes)
- Mr. B's Barbecued Shrimp 4.3/5 (24 Votes)
- Smoky Sweet Potato Hummus 4.5/5 (10 Votes)