So simple and delicious! Serve this Shrimp Dip with endives along with your favorite crackers, chips or crusty bread.
- 1 (8-ounce) bar fat free cream cheese, softened
- 5 tablespoon light mayonnaise dressing
- 2 tablespoons fat free milk
- 8 ounces cooked shrimp, chopped
- 2 tablespoons horseradish
- 1 teaspoon wasabi paste (prepared in tube)
- Dash hot sauce
- 1/3 cup scallions, diced
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 65mins
Combine cream cheese, light mayonnaise dressing, and fat free milk until blended.
Mix in remaining ingredients. Garnish with scallions.
Refrigerate for 1 hour prior to serving. Serve with crackers or endive.
You'll also love
- Italian Beef Skillet 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- TERRIFIC TORTELLINI SALAD 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Linguine w/Shrimp and Vegetables 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Crab Eggs Benedict 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Angel Hair With Spicy Shrimp... 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Aged Gouda Fondue with Caraway... 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Spaghetti Aglio E Olio With Shrimp... 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Macaroni & Cheese 4.3/5 (23 Votes)