Irish Corned Beef Dinner
- 3 pound corned beef brisket
- 4 to 6 potatoes, quartered
- 1 lb. carrots, pealed, halved and cut into sticks
- 1 head cabbage, cut into wedges
- 2 onions , quartered or smaller
- 12 oz. can beer or non-alcoholic beer
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 to 3 cups water
Place corned beef in a slow cooker. Arrange vegetables around meat; add beer, bay leaf and enough water to cover.
Cover and cook on high setting for 4 hours or on low for 8.
Discard bay leaf.
Arrange vegetable on a large serving platter.
Slice corned beef and arrange on platter