Spicy Shrimp & Sun Dried Tomato Dip
A scrumptious Spicy Shrimp & Sun Dried Tomato Dip. Serve with your favorite veggies, crackers or pita chips and start dipping!
- 3/4 cup Hellmann's ® or Best Foods ® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained
- 2 tablespoons FRANK'S® REDHOT® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- 1 cup fresh or thawed frozen cooked shrimp, chopped
- 1/3 cup fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons red onion, chopped
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 65mins
Adapted from franksredhot.com
Combine mayonnaise mixture with remaining ingredients in medium bowl.
Chill 1 hour.
Serve with your favorite cut up vegetables and crackers or pita chips for dipping.
You'll also love
- Mom's Potato & Dumpling Soup 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Gluten-Free Sweet Potato Souffle 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Tomato, Shaved Ham and Toasted... 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Slice of Heaven Spice Cake 4.5/5 (18 Votes)
- Turkey Squash Soup 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Albert's Green Chile Hummus 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Crawfish Boil 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Italian meatballs in tomato gravy 4.5/5 (18 Votes)