Spicy Shrimp & Sun Dried Tomato Dip
A scrumptious Spicy Shrimp & Sun Dried Tomato Dip. Serve with your favorite veggies, crackers or pita chips and start dipping!
- 3/4 cup Hellmann's ® or Best Foods ® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained
- 2 tablespoons FRANK'S® REDHOT® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- 1 cup fresh or thawed frozen cooked shrimp, chopped
- 1/3 cup fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons red onion, chopped
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 65mins
Adapted from franksredhot.com
Combine mayonnaise mixture with remaining ingredients in medium bowl.
Chill 1 hour.
Serve with your favorite cut up vegetables and crackers or pita chips for dipping.
You'll also love
- Lentil and Kale Stew 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Pecan Coconut Praline Cookies (no... 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Curried Pumpkin Carrot Soup 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Tuna pot pie 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Chicken, Spinach & Bean Soup 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Crab, Avocado and Mango Salsa... 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Roasted Carrot Salad 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Chicken with Tomato-Basil Cream... 4.3/5 (11 Votes)