Butter Lettuce Salad With Oranges And Red Onion Dressing
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 1 1/2 teaspoons frozen orange juice concentrate thawed
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 red onion very thinly sliced
- 1 head butter lettuce leaves coarsely torn (abt 8 cups)
- 2 large oranges peel and white
- pith removed, thinly sliced into rounds
Whisk oil, vinegar, orange peel, and juice concentrate in medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Add onion; marinate 30 minutes, stirring often.
Divide lettuce among 4 plates. Top with orange slices. Ladle dressing with onion over.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Braised Pork With Mojo Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beef And Bean Chili 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Stuffed Mushrooms With Crab 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baby Greens, Pear, Walnut, And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Artichoke-Blue Cheese Bisque 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Apricot Jam Tart 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Wild And Brown Rice Pilaf With... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Warm Endive Salad With Parmesan... 0/5 (0 Votes)