Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Chicken
So easy, this slow cooker pulled barbecue chicken is an easy meal to prepare ahead. Great for family barbecues, weeknight meals or served with slider size rolls for game days.
- 2 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 package McCormick® Slow Cookers BBQ Pulled Pork Seasoning
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 305mins
Adapted from mccormick.com
Place chicken in slow cooker.
Mix seasoning mix, ketchup, brown sugar, vinegar and water until blended. Pour over chicken. Cover.
Cook 5 hours on LOW or 2 1/2 hours on HIGH. Remove chicken from slow cooker.
Shred chicken using 2 forks. Return chicken to slow cooker; mix and heat with sauce before serving. Serve on sandwich rolls, if desired.
You'll also love
- Pretzel Crusted Chicken Breast... 4.6/5 (39 Votes)
- Strawberry & Basil Tea Sandwiches... 4.5/5 (48 Votes)
- Cheesecake Factory Steak Diane 3.8/5 (259 Votes)
- Cheesy Chicken and Potato Casserole 4.6/5 (40 Votes)
- Crick's Chicken and Dumplings 5/5 (6 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Chicken Broccoli... 4.5/5 (43 Votes)
- Buttermilk Soaked Barbecued Chicken 5/5 (1 Votes)
- BBQ Chicken Nachos 4.6/5 (36 Votes)