Crock Pot Swiss Chicken
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 5-6 slices swiss cheese
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 box Stove Top chicken stuffing
- 1 stick butter, melted
Preparation time 15mins
Adapted from thehomeheart.wordpress.com
Spray crock pot with cooking spray and place chicken at the bottom. Cover chicken with the swiss cheese.
In a bowl combine soup and milk. Pour and evenly spread this mixture out over the chicken and cheese.
In a larger bowl mix the melted butter into the dry stuffing until combined well. Top the chicken and cheese with this stuffing.
Place lid on top and cook for 6 hours on low or 3 hours on high.
*If you have a slow cooker where the crock is removable, put it in the oven under the broiler for a few minutes or until the stuffing on top is a bit crispy. Awesome.
You'll also love
- Skillet Chicken with Bacon & White... 4.5/5 (47 Votes)
- Chicken Parmesan Baked Pasta 4.5/5 (44 Votes)
- Queso Smothered Chicken 4.5/5 (43 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Chicken Enchilada Soup 4.7/5 (30 Votes)
- Kevin's Famous Macaroni and Cheese 4.7/5 (32 Votes)
- Stuffing 4.3/5 (20 Votes)
- Fig, Apple & Sage Stuffing 4.6/5 (5 Votes)