Jello Pineapple Slices
- Pour out liquid from a can of sliced pineapple and discard.
- Dissolve a 3oz. box of sugar free lime Jello in 1 cup boiling water
- (you could also use the pineapple juice and water to equal 1 cup liquid)
- Pour hot Jello water over pineapple rings in the can.
- Chill until set.
Adapted from Facebook
Chill until set.
Run hot water on the sides and bottom of can to loosen.
Then cut the bottom of the can and push the mold out.
Cut between pineapple slices and serve.
*Optional: top with cottage cheese or a dollop of whipped cream.
*You could also do this with other canned fruit and flavors of Jello, but you would lose the nifty pineapple ring effect....
You'll also love
- Bacon Jalapeño Cheese Ball 4.2/5 (46 Votes)
- Convection Roasted Turkey Breast 3.3/5 (379 Votes)
- Low Carb Spinach Ricotta Casserole 4.2/5 (40 Votes)
- Peach Cobbler Dump Cake 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Microwave Cherry-Almond Mug Cake 4.3/5 (26 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Honey Apple Pork Loin 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Teriyaki Chicken and Rice Served... 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Hawaiian Pork and Pineapple Kabobs 4.6/5 (11 Votes)