Spicy Sangre Blood Orange Margarita
Blood orange juice and muddled jalapeños make this margarita spicy and with a dark color, with the same flavors of tequila and lime we love. Spicy Sangre Blood Orange Margaritas are perfect for your next party or celebratory gathering. This margarita recipe pairs well with chips and dips, good friends, and a good time! Make a pitcher by multiplying this recipe by 6.
- 2 slices jalapeño or serrano chile
- 2 ounces silver tequila
- 4 ounces blood orange juice
- 1 ounce Cointreau or Triple Sec
- juice of half a lime
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Muddle chile with tequila in a shaker.
Add ice, tequila, blood orange juice, Cointreau or Triple Sec, and lime juice.
Shake well and strain over fresh ice into a tumbler glass.
You'll also love
- My Daddy’s Favorite Four-Layer... 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Easy Banana Bread 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Pumpkin Bread Pudding With... 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Baked Potato Soup 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Lemon Chicken Breasts (Ina Garten) 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Cranberry JalapeñoCream Cheese Dip 4.5/5 (18 Votes)
- Trisha Yearwood's Chicken Tortilla... 3.9/5 (78 Votes)
- Halloween Zombie Meatloaf 4.8/5 (4 Votes)