Scallops with Lemon Wine Sauce and Pasta
- 1 pkg Schwans Scallop Sautés (532), frozen
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 lb cooked angel hair pasta
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 22mins
Adapted from Schwans.com
1. Prepare scallops according to package directions.
2. Remove scallops from pan and set aside. Stir in butter, garlic and tomatoes. Cook over medium heat 2 minutes.
3. Add wine and lemon juice, continue to cook 3-5 minutes or until liquid has reduced to half.
4. Toss with pasta and scallops.
Tip: Garnish with shredded parmesan cheese and serve with toasted french baguettes.