Easiest Pecan Bars Ever
All the flavors of pecan pie are baked into these decadent bars. Once you try one, will agree are the BEST EVER!
- 1 can (8-ounce) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg, beaten
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 100mins
Heat oven to 350°F.
Unroll dough and press in bottom and 1/2 inch up sides of a 9x13-inch pan. Firmly press perforations to seal. Bake 8 minutes.
Meanwhile, in medium bowl, mix remaining ingredients. Pour filling over partially baked crust.
Bake 18 to 22 minutes longer or until golden brown.
Cool completely, about 1 hour, and cut into bars.
You'll also love
- Red Lobster Pina Colada Dipping... 4.1/5 (159 Votes)
- Outback Kookaburra Wings 3.7/5 (406 Votes)
- Lemon Glazed Lemon Pound Cake 4.5/5 (114 Votes)
- No Bake Cream Cheese & Coconut... 4/5 (150 Votes)
- Brickle Drop Cookies 4.3/5 (124 Votes)
- Almond Madeleines 4.4/5 (114 Votes)
- Texas Pecan Pie Pound Cake 3.8/5 (303 Votes)
- Pecan Pie Bread Pudding 4.3/5 (128 Votes)