Easiest Pecan Bars Ever
All the flavors of pecan pie are baked into these decadent bars. Once you try one, will agree are the BEST EVER!
- 1 can (8-ounce) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg, beaten
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 100mins
Heat oven to 350°F.
Unroll dough and press in bottom and 1/2 inch up sides of a 9x13-inch pan. Firmly press perforations to seal. Bake 8 minutes.
Meanwhile, in medium bowl, mix remaining ingredients. Pour filling over partially baked crust.
Bake 18 to 22 minutes longer or until golden brown.
Cool completely, about 1 hour, and cut into bars.
You'll also love
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (805 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.5/5 (672 Votes)
- Impossible Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes 4.5/5 (397 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (287 Votes)
- Crockpot Apple Pie Breakfast 4.5/5 (196 Votes)
- Peanut Butter & Oatmeal Dream Bars... 4.5/5 (197 Votes)
- Reeses Chocolate Peanut Butter... 4.5/5 (180 Votes)