Pecan Praline Bark
All the taste of a pecan praline on a crispy honey graham cracker! A quick and easy treat to make, with ingredients you might already have in your pantry!
- 2 sleeves (about 16 sheets) Honey graham crackers (I used Honey Maid brand)
- 1 cup butter, 2 sticks
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar (I used dark)
- 1 1/4 cups broken pecans
- 1 to 2 drops vanilla extract, optional
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Line a large jellyroll pan with aluminum foil; then lightly spray it with cooking spray. Arrange graham crackers in a single layer in the pan close together, trimming if needed to fill the pan completely.
Preheat oven to 325°F.
In a 2-qt. saucepan over medium heat, bring the butter, sugar, brown sugar, and pecans to a boil; then boil for exactly 3 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla, if using. Working quickly (the mixture will begin to set up fast), spread the mixture evenly over the graham crackers, redistributing pecans as needed. (I used the tip of a knife to do this.)
Immediately, place in the preheated oven and bake for exactly 8 minutes.
Cool completely on a wire rack before breaking into irregular pieces. Store in an airtight container.
You'll also love
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (902 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.5/5 (685 Votes)
- Butternut Squash, Ricotta &... 4.5/5 (494 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Snickerdoodle Bread 4.5/5 (452 Votes)
- Impossible Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes 4.5/5 (406 Votes)
- Christmas Pecan Balls 4.6/5 (311 Votes)