Pecan Praline Bark
All the taste of a pecan praline on a crispy honey graham cracker! A quick and easy treat to make, with ingredients you might already have in your pantry!
- 2 sleeves (about 16 sheets) Honey graham crackers (I used Honey Maid brand)
- 1 cup butter, 2 sticks
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar (I used dark)
- 1 1/4 cups broken pecans
- 1 to 2 drops vanilla extract, optional
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Line a large jellyroll pan with aluminum foil; then lightly spray it with cooking spray. Arrange graham crackers in a single layer in the pan close together, trimming if needed to fill the pan completely.
Preheat oven to 325°F.
In a 2-qt. saucepan over medium heat, bring the butter, sugar, brown sugar, and pecans to a boil; then boil for exactly 3 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla, if using. Working quickly (the mixture will begin to set up fast), spread the mixture evenly over the graham crackers, redistributing pecans as needed. (I used the tip of a knife to do this.)
Immediately, place in the preheated oven and bake for exactly 8 minutes.
Cool completely on a wire rack before breaking into irregular pieces. Store in an airtight container.
You'll also love
- Creamy Slow Cooker Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (79 Votes)
- Japanese Hot Cake 4/5 (201 Votes)
- To-Die-For Buttermilk Pound Cake 3.8/5 (191 Votes)
- Maryland Jumbo Lump Crab Imperial 3.8/5 (182 Votes)
- Citrus Almond Champagne Cake 4.5/5 (78 Votes)
- Italian Peach Cookies 4.1/5 (171 Votes)
- Best Ever Cowboy Cookies 4.2/5 (107 Votes)
- Amish Macaroni Salad 4.2/5 (102 Votes)