No Bake Cream Cheese & Coconut Snowballs
These no bake pineapple and coconut snowballs have only four ingredients! Now that is our kind of cookie! Whip these together for any get together or even for an easy weeknight dessert!
- 1 package (8-ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (8-ounces) crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 3 cups flaked coconut
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and pineapple until combined then fold in the pecans. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Take out of refrigerator and roll into 1-inch balls; then roll the balls in the coconut.
Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
You'll also love
- Pecan Pie Cobbler 4.2/5 (104 Votes)
- Old Fashioned Onion Rings 4.6/5 (63 Votes)
- KFC Cole Slaw 4.3/5 (90 Votes)
- Savannah Banana Pudding 4.6/5 (67 Votes)
- Coconut Cream Pie 4.6/5 (65 Votes)
- Tropical Pineapple Coconut Banana... 4.5/5 (74 Votes)
- Chocolate Oatmeal No Bake Cookies 4.4/5 (79 Votes)
- Pumpkin Rice Krispie Treats 4.5/5 (68 Votes)