Red Lobster Pina Colada Dipping Sauce
You have to try this Red Lobster Pina Colada Dipping Sauce by Chef Micheal LaDuke - Senior Director of Culinary Development at Red Lobster. Came directly from Red Lobster's website. The recipe is no longer on the site, but it's a good thing I posted it here. Enjoy!
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup pina colada nonalcoholic drink mix (Master Mixes for example)
- 1/4 cup crushed pineapple
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Adapted from food.com
Combine Sour Cream and Drink Mix in a mixing bowl, and mix together gently. Do not use an electric mixer or over mix by hand as it will cause the sour cream to break down and make sauce too thin.
Drain crushed pineapple.
Fold crushed pineapple into cream mixture.
Finish with lemon juice.
Cover and store refrigerated.
You'll also love
- Outback Kookaburra Wings 3.8/5 (296 Votes)
- Country Cabbage Soup 4.5/5 (111 Votes)
- Hillshire Farm Sausage & Potato... 4.2/5 (130 Votes)
- Louisiana Gumbo 4/5 (209 Votes)
- Shrimp with Garlic and Parsley 4.5/5 (110 Votes)
- Lazy Man's Lobster Casserole 3.9/5 (151 Votes)
- Olive Garden Alfredo Sauce 3.9/5 (200 Votes)
- Papa John’s Garlic Dipping Sauce 3.9/5 (399 Votes)