Pecan Coconut Praline Cookies
These no-bake cookies are great to throw together when you need something sweet but don't want to wait hours for them to be done.
- 2 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 to 2 1/2 cups chopped pecans
- 2 1/2 cups grated coconut
Preparation time 7mins
Cooking time 15mins
Set pecans, coconut, and vanilla off to the side.
Mix sugar, evaporated milk, corn syrup, and butter in large saucepan.
Bring to a rolling boil & boil for 3 minutes.
Remove from heat & add pecans, coconut, and vanilla.
Stir for about 4 minutes.
Take a spoonful of batter and place on wax paper. Let it sit until batter has hardened.
Remove from paper and enjoy.
You'll also love
- Lemon-Limoncello Cupcakes 4.5/5 (34 Votes)
- Portobello Mushroom Burgers 4.5/5 (34 Votes)
- Grilled Pineapple & Cucumber Salad 4.5/5 (34 Votes)
- Long John Silvers Batter mix 4.5/5 (34 Votes)
- Pumpkin Patch Cupcakes 4.5/5 (34 Votes)
- Coconut Pecan Banana Bread 4.6/5 (25 Votes)
- Island Coconut-Shrimp Rolls 4.6/5 (25 Votes)
- Apricot Bars 4.5/5 (36 Votes)