Reese’s Peanut Butter Banana Bread
Banana bread is amazing no matter what way you look at it, but it doesn’t get much better than adding peanut butter. Bananas and peanut butter are nothing short of a super combination, wouldn’t you agree? Add chocolate to that combination and it doesn’t get much better than that.
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup Canola or Vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups of all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounce bag of Reese’s mini cup
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 75mins
Adapted from pinterest.com
Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease your loaf pan (I used an 9 x 5-inch loaf pan) with butter or shortening.
In a medium bowl whisk together your flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt, set aside.
In a large bowl stir together your bananas, peanut butter, oil, egg and sugars. Pour your dry ingredients into your wet ingredients and stir until just combined.
Batter will be lumpy but try not to over mix or it will change the texture!
Fold in your Reese’s Mini cups and spread batter into prepared pan. Bake for approximately 1 hour or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
Keep an eye on the bread and if you notice the it browning too fast, lower the temperature down to 325°°F and loosely cover with foil or just cover it with foil.
Let cool in pan for 10 minutes, then loosen the edges of the pan with a knife and remove from loaf pan, transferring bread to a cooling rack to cool completely before cutting into.
You'll also love
- Lemon Pudding Cake 4.6/5 (55 Votes)
- Strawberry Sorbet PRINT 4.6/5 (52 Votes)
- Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (62 Votes)
- Jumbo Shrimp Grand Mariner 3.8/5 (187 Votes)
- Roasted Bananas w/ Toasted Coconut 4.5/5 (61 Votes)
- Moist and Easy Cornbread 4.2/5 (87 Votes)
- Cream Cheese filled Banana Bread 4.4/5 (68 Votes)
- Peaches & Cream Muffin - Starbucks... 4.1/5 (98 Votes)