Roasted Bananas w/ Toasted Coconut
This snack is loaded with flavor! Banana, coconut and yogurt what more could you ask for?! Tasty and satisfying!
Rate this recipe 4.5/5 (61 Votes)
- 4 bananas
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablelspoons butter
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch of kosher salt
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 7 ounces greek yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon honey
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Make mixture of honey, butter, cinnamon and salt.
Cut bananas in half lengthwise, place on separate aluminum foil. Top each with mixture. Fold aluminum foil to make a pocket, roast for 12 minutes
Toast coconut in a dry skillet until it browns.
Mix yogurt, honey and vanilla
Place banana in bowl, top with yogurt and coconut
You'll also love
- Pumpkin and Apple Soup 4.5/5 (61 Votes)
- Tomato-Basil Lasagna Rolls 4.5/5 (62 Votes)
- Crispy Chicken Tortilla Rollups ... 4.4/5 (66 Votes)
- Ina Garten's Coconut Cake 3.8/5 (176 Votes)
- Banana Rama Lama Ding Dong Pie 4.4/5 (59 Votes)
- Guiltless Lemon Coconut Cake 4.5/5 (59 Votes)
Review this recipe