Banana Bread Pudding
Delicious and easy to make Banana Bread Pudding recipe. Yum!
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 slices Italian bread, cubed
- 4 very ripe bananas, mashed
- Grated lemon peel
Whisk eggs, milk, sugar, nutmeg, cinnamon and vanilla.
Add the bread and let sand for 5 minutes.
Stir in bananas.
Grease a 1 1/2 quart casserole dish. Add the bread mixture.
Place the dish in a larger baking pan and add hot water until it reaches 1 1/2-inch up the sides of the inside pan.
Bake at 350°F for 50 minutes.
Remove the casserole dish from the water and allow to cool on a wire rack for 10 to 15 minutes. Garnish with lemon peel or top with bananas, walnuts and caramel.
You'll also love
- Fluffy Eggnog & Vanilla Bean... 4.6/5 (43 Votes)
- Mini Crostini Appetizers 4.5/5 (55 Votes)
- Outback Steakhouse™ Potato Soup... 4.1/5 (86 Votes)
- Frozen Strawberries and Cream... 4.5/5 (48 Votes)
- Cauliflower Casserole 4.6/5 (44 Votes)
- Corrected Version: Slow Cooker... 4.5/5 (49 Votes)
- Cherry-Chocolate Crème Brûlée 4.6/5 (47 Votes)
- Cherry Vanilla Cake with Swiss... 4.4/5 (58 Votes)