Banana Bread Pudding
Delicious and easy to make Banana Bread Pudding recipe. Yum!
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 slices Italian bread, cubed
- 4 very ripe bananas, mashed
- Grated lemon peel
Whisk eggs, milk, sugar, nutmeg, cinnamon and vanilla.
Add the bread and let sand for 5 minutes.
Stir in bananas.
Grease a 1 1/2 quart casserole dish. Add the bread mixture.
Place the dish in a larger baking pan and add hot water until it reaches 1 1/2-inch up the sides of the inside pan.
Bake at 350°F for 50 minutes.
Remove the casserole dish from the water and allow to cool on a wire rack for 10 to 15 minutes. Garnish with lemon peel or top with bananas, walnuts and caramel.
You'll also love
- Healthy Turkey Filet Dinner 4.5/5 (53 Votes)
- Easy Strawberry Pineapple Shortcake 4.4/5 (58 Votes)
- Baked Panko Avocado Fries 4.6/5 (43 Votes)
- Scary Easy Werther's Caramel Apples 4/5 (148 Votes)
- Cherry Pie Crumble Bars 4.2/5 (85 Votes)
- Super Moist Pumpkin Bread 4.1/5 (123 Votes)
- Cinnamon Swirl Bread 4.5/5 (53 Votes)
- Moist Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins 4.1/5 (97 Votes)