Instant Pot Baby Back Ribs
Instant Pot Baby Back Ribs are the quickest and yummiest way to make BBQ-style pork ribs. Filled with the smokey, meaty flavors you love, this recipe comes together in no time so that you can enjoy BBQ pork ribs any time you'd like. Serve this recipe with all of your favorite sides, just make sure you have plenty of napkins, because this recipe is finger-licking-good!
- 1 (4-pound) rack of baby back pork ribs
- rub (recipe below), or 1/2 cup Neely's BBQ Seasoning or to taste
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon liquid smoke, optional
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 60mins
Adapted from iwashyoudry.com
Remove the lining from the bottom side of the ribs by running a butter knife under the skin and then using a paper towel to grip and remove completely.
Mix rub ingredients together and rub onto the ribs. Or rub Neely's BBQ Seasoning onto the ribs.
Place the rack in your pressure cooker and place the ribs inside the pot, standing on their side, wrapping around the inside of the pot. Pour in the water, apple cider, and liquid smoke (if using), being careful to not wash off any of the seasonings.
Secure the lid, making sure the vent is closed. Press the Meat button and set to 25 minutes. Let the pressure naturally release for 10 minutes, then quick release the rest of the way.
Carefully remove the ribs from the pressure cooker and set on a foil-lined baking sheet. Brush down with your favorite BBQ sauce, and pop under the broiler for 5 minutes, but keep an eye on it so it doesn't burn.
You can double the recipe, by wrapping the second rack of ribs around the first. Just double the spices, but keep the same amount of liquid underneath.
You'll also love
- Korean-Style Pork and Rice 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Lemon Cream Cake w/ Milk Crumb... 4.2/5 (19 Votes)
- Low-Carb Beef and Broccoli 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Maple Bacon Fudge 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Quick Grilled Pork Ribs 4.7/5 (12 Votes)
- 2-Ingredient Lemon Cake Bars 4.2/5 (42 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Jambalaya 4.2/5 (31 Votes)
- Instant Pot Chicken Pot Pie Soup 4.5/5 (8 Votes)