Instant Pot Chicken Pot Pie Soup
this is where I ordered the noodles:
Rate this recipe 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- 2 to 3 chicken breasts, cubed (about 1 pound) depends how much chicken you prefer
- 1/2 small to med. onion, diced
- 3 ribs of celery, chopped
- 3 large carrots, sliced thick
- 3 small potatoes, cubed (not too small so they don't over cook)
- 2 tablespoons butter or ghee
- A dash or 2 of poultry seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt or season to taste ( You can also use Season All instead)
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper or season to taste
- 12 oz. bag uncooked dry square pot pie noodles( I used Pennsylvania Dutch brand.)
- 7 cups chicken broth (heated up in microwave to speed up the pressure) or 7 cups of water mixed with 7 teaspoons of Chicken Base ( made with hot water) I added some chicken base to my chicken broth to make the chicken flavor more intense
- 1 10-oz bag frozen mixed vegetables, thawed and warmed
Add a dash of pepper to the cubed chicken.
Melt butter in pressure cooker on high saute.
Next, lightly brown cubed chicken in pressure cooker for about a minute or
Press the cancel/warm to cancel.
Add onions, celery, carrots, potatoes, thyme, salt, pepper, uncooked noodles and broth mixture (in this order)
Close lid and turn pressure cooker on HP and cook for 6 minutes. Will take around 10 to 15 minutes to come to pressure.
Once finished open with quick release.
Stir pot and stir in warm mixed vegetables.
You'll also love
- Sausage Tortellini - Instant Pot 4.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Boiled Eggs in an Instant Pot 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Korean Stir Fry Udon & Chicken 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Chessy Turkey Meatloaf 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Chicken Bacon Mushroom Quiche 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Baked Potato Soup 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Baked Potato Soup 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Chicken Pot Pie Biscuits 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
Review this recipe