2-Ingredient Lemon Cake Bars
Lemon bars are a classic citrus dessert. These bars take on the best of both worlds — cake and lemon bars. They have an intense lemon flavor with a slight cake bite. You're going to love these powdered sugar-topped bars.
- 1 box angel food cake mix
- 1 (22-ounce) can lemon pie filling
- Powdered sugar, optional
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 45mins
Adapted from sheknows.com
Heat the oven to 350°F, and spray a 9 x 13-inch pan with nonstick cooking spray.
In a large bowl, stir together the angel food cake mix and lemon pie filling.
Once fully mixed, add to the prepared pan, and bake for about 35 minutes, until fully cooked and the top is lightly browned.
Let the cake cool, cut it into bars, and if desired, sprinkle with powdered sugar.
You'll also love
- Bacon Wrapped Tater Tot Bombs 4.5/5 (29 Votes)
- Shrimp on the Barbie 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Banana Split Cake 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Banana Pudding Pie 4.4/5 (29 Votes)
- Blueberry Danish Puff 4.5/5 (32 Votes)
- Poached Pear Tart with lemony... 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Jambalaya 4.2/5 (30 Votes)
- Paula Deen's Ooey Gooey Butter... 3.8/5 (99 Votes)