Oatmeal Gingerbread Pumpkin Cream Sandwich Cookies
Yum, these Oatmeal Gingerbread Pumpkin Cream Sandwich cookies feature both fall and winter flavors. Perfect for the holidays!
- 1/2 cup white rice flour
- 1/2 cup brown rice flour
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 3/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoons molasses
- CREAMY PUMPKIN SPICE FROSTING: (store in the fridge until ready to use)
- 2 3/4 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup pumpkin
- 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tablespoons softened butter
- 4 ounces cream cheese
Mix together flours, salt, baking soda and baking powder, xanthan and oats with all the spices in a large bowl.
Combine all wet ingredients. Mix well.
Mix together all ingredients in the largest bowl. Use a small cookie scoop and gently flatten the dough just a bit, cookies should be about an inch apart.
Bake at 350 F for about 11 minutes, on the middle rack.
For the frosting, combine butter, cream cheese and vanilla. Stir in the pumpkin pie spice. Slowly add the powdered sugar, while with a fork or hand blender, mix until smooth.
You'll also love
- Basa Fish: Cheesy Baked 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- *Cranberry Nut Bread 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Plum & Vanilla Ricotta Pots 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Pumpkin Pie Pinwheel Cookies 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Asian Broccoli Slaw (with... 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Chocolate & Cherry Granola Bars 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Heirloom Tomato Caprese Salad with... 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Bread Pudding 4.8/5 (4 Votes)