Molasses Herbed Pork Tenderloin with Horseradish Cream Sauce
- # 2 (1-pound) pork tenderloins
- # 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- # 1⁄4 cup Grandma’s® Molasses
- # 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- # 1 teaspoon chopped fresh sage
- # 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- # 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- # 1⁄3 cup heavy whipping cream
- # 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- # 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- # 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- # Garnish: fresh rosemary
Adapted from pauladeenmagazine.com
1. In a large resealable plastic bag, place tenderloins.
2. In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, molasses, garlic, sage, and rosemary. Pour mixture over tenderloin; seal. Refrigerate for 2 hours, turning occasionally.
3. Preheat oven to 350°. Spray a shallow roasting pan with nonstick cooking spray.
4. Remove tenderloin from bag, discarding marinade. Place tenderloin in prepared roasting pan. Bake for 40 minutes, or until desired degree of doneness. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. In a small saucepan, combine mayonnaise, whipping cream, onion, horseradish, and black pepper over medium heat, stirring constantly until heated through.
5. Serve tenderloin with Horseradish-Cream Sauce. Garnish with rosemary, if desired.
You'll also love
- Giada's Grilled & Stuffed... 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Pasta with Lemon Cream Sauce,... 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Cream of Cauliflower Soup 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Grilled Steakhouse Steak Tips 3.8/5 (135 Votes)
- David Venable's Beef Brisket... 4.2/5 (55 Votes)
- BACON CHEESEBURGER BOMBS 4.5/5 (25 Votes)
- Perfect Pork Chops 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Pork Tenderloin-Honey Balsamic 4.5/5 (19 Votes)